1) Reiki-Healer, Rosy Watson offers a wellness service only and is not a diagnostic service. As such, the services I offer do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
2) I recommend that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from me, any of my printed material or my website.
3) My services are for information and educational purposes only and I shall not be held responsible for any damages occuring as a result of the use of information. A healing session with me or infomation provided in any of my literature, documents, website and information is not a substitute for your Medical Doctors diagnosis or advice.
4) I shall not be held responsible for the loss, non delivery or misdirection of material, test results, information, mail or any physical or electronic document or material being carried by a third party.
5) Any products and services mentioned by me, my website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP or Consulting Physician.
6) I do not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its products and services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
7) Neither I, my website nor any of my promotional material make health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
8) Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of mine are based on his, her or their personal experience only. Myself and my website disclaim all liability for such claims that may be made.
9) By registering and booking as a client of mine, you hereby agree that you have read and understood this document. You will be asked to sign based on this on your Registration Form.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
Cancellation & Changes to an Appointment:
In order to be respectful of the needs of other clients please contact me promptly if you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment. If it's necessary for you to cancel or change your scheduled appointment you must call me at least 48-hours in advance. Refunds will not be given for no-shows or late cancellations.
To change or cancel an appointment please call me on 07786 004383. If you reach my voice-mail please leave a detailed message. If you would like to reschedule your appointment please be sure to leave your phone number and let me know the best time to return your call.
Refunds for payments made by credit card will be refunded to the credit card used to make the original payment. If you made payments made through Paypal it will be refunded directly through Payal.
Cancelling & Refunds for Single and Multi-Session Plans
If you have purchased one of the 4-session pre-paid plans, and wish to cancel it at any time during the 3-month period, please call me to confirm this. Providing a booked session is not due within the next 48 hours, a refund will be issued to the pro-rata value of the remaining sessions. If a booked session is due within the next 48 hours and you wish to cancel it, no refund will be given for this session as it would be classed as a late cancellation.
A "no-show" is someone who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without calling me at least 48-hours in advance to cancel. "No-shows" inconvenience myself as well as people who are in urgent need for sessions.
Late cancellations will be considered a "no-show". Exceptions will only be made in extraordinary circumstances. Refunds may be given soley at my discretion. Cancellations made more than 48-hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will not be assessed a cancellation fee.
Important Points to Remember:
1) All changes and cancellations must be made at least 48-hours in advance.
2) Clients who wish to change their scheduled appointment at least 48-hours prior to the scheduled time may reschedule their appointment with no incurred fee, up to maximum of two times.
3) Failure to attend a scheduled appointment without giving the required 48-hours advance notice will result in either: 1) forfeiture of the scheduled session time from the client’s multi-session plan, or 2) full payment required for the missed appointment time.
4) Emergency appointment cancellations and changes are handled on a case-by-case basis
5) Refund time: Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reach your customer's credit card/bank account, depending on the financial institution.